Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh My....

It's been almost 7 months since my last post?! The time has surely flown! The previous sc layout of my infant son is way out of date. I have surely busy..being mom, being wife, being crazy! haha :) Thought I'd write a few words. Not that anyone is reading but really it's for me.. I have been busy with a current hobby...digital art. Well more like i have been working on some digital scrapbook kits that maybe soon i can offer them to sell and help with the household income since i'm a SAHM. It's cool though, getting paid to do what you love. Any way, i hope to have them up soon. But first, some freebies will be a good tool to get the word out about my digi scrapbook kits. Gonna have those out within the next few days. So keep an eye out for them! Other than that, that is my life an an extra tiny nutshell!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment